INSTRUCTIONS FOR Master Degree Students
The second semester of the 2021-2022 academic year starts on February 2nd.
Registration for courses will be open from January 21st till January 24th, 2021. Please, do not hesitate to send your Application.
1. Read all materials that are posted in the Moodle (list of courses available this semester, schedule, prerequisites, application and instructions)
2. Fills in an application (only in print), indicating MANDATORY: first and last name, personal ID number, specialty, subjects.
List of subjects:
1) HRM (using Zoom tools);
2) Risk Management (using Zoom tools);
3) Statistical Business Analysis (using Zoom tools);
4) Sustainability Management (using Zoom tools);
5) Critical Thinking;
3. Print out and sign the application, scan or take a photo of it and send it back to the Dean’s Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Applications of students without payment of semester tuition fees will not be considered!
Some changes can be made to the schedule.