INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS Master Degree
semester of the 2020-2021 academic year starts on February 1st.
Registration for courses will be open from January 18th till January
22nd, 2021. Please, do not hesitate to send your Application.
1. Read all materials that are posted in the Moodle (list of courses available this semester, schedule, prerequisites, application and instructions)
2. Fills in an application (only in print), indicating MANDATORY: first and last name, personal ID number, specialty, subjects.
List of subjects:
1) IT Application;
2) Research Methods and Analysis;
3) Advanced Accounting (prerequisite Accounting from Bachelor Degree Program);
4) Seminars in Business Policy;
5) Keystone: Training in Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
3. Print out and sign the application, scan or take a photo of it and send it back to the Dean’s Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Applications of students without payment of semester tuition fees will not be considered!
You will be informed in case of any changes.